10. Master Printing + Mailing can help you navigate the United States Postal system whether you're mailing to a small or large count list.
9. Postal employees regularly go beyond the call of duty to protect the lives of customers they serve, including older and disabled customers through the Carrier Alert Program. In fiscal year 2017, the Postal Service recognized 318 heroic employees.
8. The Postal Service processes and delivers nearly half of the world’s mail — 47 percent — and employs more than 7.5 million people.
7. The Postal Service embraces the heroic service of the United States’ armed forces. More than 105,000 veterans are employed with the organization. USPS has issued more than 140 stamps honoring the nation’s military history.
6. The Postal Service is the only organization in the country that has the resources, network infrastructure and logistical capability to regularly deliver to every residential and business address in the nation.
5. The Postal Service has more than 230,000 vehicles, one of the largest civilian fleets in the world. Next generation vehicles will have improved ergonomics, safety features, fuel efficiency, and design flexibility.
4. Mail is a great communication tool. It’s personal. You can keep letters and cards forever. There are no monthly plans. No signal outages. No roaming charges. Regardless of geographic location, anyone can send a letter for just 50¢ to anywhere in the United States.
3. U.S. Mail is protected by more than 200 federal laws enforced by the Postal Inspection Service, one of the nation's oldest law enforcement agencies.
2. The Postal Service receives NO tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
And most importantly…
1. Master Printing + Mailing can work with your lists to steamline and sort for the best possible success.